Welcome to Independent Equity Release Advice. The aim of this site is to provide information & guidance to anyone considering taking any of the Equity Release schemes that are currently on offer. We can also provide, through our trusted partner Responsible Equity Release, an instant idea of how much you can borrow or arrange advice through a local fully qualified Equity Release Specialists.
Are you in retirement, or nearing retirement, and are concerned about your financial security?
Is your Retirement as comfortable as you had hoped for? In an ideal world all your hard work and savings would give you the lifestyle you had hoped. However, for many different reasons you may find that this isn’t the case!
Equity release has come along way from the Shared Appreciation Mortgage of the 1970s and Home Reversion Schemes of the 1980s. You can still release money by way of Home Reversion however there is now a much greater choice of schemes to meet the needs of most borrowers.
An equity release plan unlocks tax-free cash from your home and can be the perfect way to ease your financial worries and improve your lifestyle.
• In need of lump or some additional income to top up your pension
• Wanting to stay in your home but have more money to enjoy your retirement
• Fast approaching the end of your mortgage term or looking to move but struggling to switch lenders or deals
• Simply unable to afford to, or wish to, continue to meet your monthly mortgage repayments
If you have answered “Yes” to any of the above Equity Release may just be for you.
This site looks at proving information and guidance to
- The Types of Equity Release
- Alternatives you should Consider
- And the Frequently Asked Questions
If you wish to download “The Informative Guide to Releasing Tax Free Capital From Your Property” the “Free Guide” tab at the top of this page.
We can also help you find equity release advice wherever you live by introducing you to our trusted partner, Responsible Equity Release, who have a Nationwide network of fully qualified Equity Release Specialists.